The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Saturday, July 04, 2015

Quick Note: New Website Incoming!

Dear Readers,

I'm currently at CONvergence, but I did want to let you all know that The World in the Satin Bag will be moving over to my new website, shaunduke.net.

No need to change feeds or anything like that.  In fact, you shouldn't have to do anything other than bookmark the new page in case you want to check it out.  The feeds should automatically shift over when the new page is complete (in about a week).

I'll say more about all this later.

A huge thanks to Dave Baxter for all his hard work on this.  He has been an enormous help!

Now back to the convention!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment