The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Shaun's Rambles 004: Interviewing the Fans -- Paul Weimer

(Note:  I'm starting to move things over to my new website.  This shouldn't affect current feed subscribers, but do expect more announcements about the shift in the future.  For now, I'm crossposting so nobody misses anything.)

...in which I continue this podcast thing on my new website by talking to Paul Weimer about how he became an sf/f fan. In this episode:
  • I interview Paul Weimer about his first books, his genre influences, and his development as a reader.
Enjoy the episode!  You can download the MP3 here or stream the file below.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment